GMI GT Gas Detector
The GMI - GT range of instruments combine quality, ruggedness and advanced GMI Technology in a user friendly, hand held gas detector.
The multi-application GT series will satisfy all your gas detection requirements in a single, easy to use instrument.
- Leak Test - For investigation of odour or leak complaints and pinpointing the leak source
- Confined Space - For pre-entry checking and personal monitoring in confined spaced.
- Barhole Testing - Used to locate underground leaks.
- Purge - Used to commission gas systems.
- Sniffer - Semi-conductor probe allows for very fast detection of small fitting leaks.
- Pressure - Used to measure appliance and regulator pressure and check system for leaks.
- Multi-application Gas Detector.
- PPM , LEL and Volume flammable gas ranges for leak detection.
- 0 - 60in. (150mBar) Water Gauge for tightness testing.
- Manual / Automatic datalogging.
- Alkaline or Rechargeable battery options. Charging via simple plug or docking station.
- Rugged polycarbonate case, sealed to IP54 rating and suitable for outdoor use.
- Audible / Visual ‘Ticker’ (Geiger) indication on ppm range.
- Loud audible and high visibility alarms.
- Large button operation with simple display prompts.
- Integral flashlight.Measuring Ranges:
- 0 to 10,000 ppm Flammable (Semiconductor Sensor)
- 0 to 100% LEL Flammable
- 0 to 100% Volume Gas Flammable